Friday, October 7

Stuffs to do over the next week:

1) Tomorrow is the long awaited fun walk! TYs are yellow :D I'm sure I can fish something out of the wardrobe. The rivalry between the three classes will be over as we dance for a chance of winning a chocolate bar each.. It'll be so worth it :) Our dance is coming along, but we still need a lot of practice! I wish I could say what we're doing because it's very exciting, but for now it's top secret ;) Our class, Fódla's tutor, Ms O'C, is very competitive and really wants to beat Mr L and his class Banba. Can't wait to see Eriú too, they seem very excited about it :P

2) Babysitting this weekend will consist of me doing music research for class watching the X-factor, the live shows :D I will be supporting Frankie Cocozza <3 and James Michael - he has great hair. ;D Johnny Robinson is also a hero :P (not really anything to do with school but it'll be all anyone is talking about until it's over at Christmas :L)


3) I'll hopefully get round to seeing The Lion King in 3D, back out in cinema after 17 years! even though I'm sure the original will always be waaay better xD Could possibly have been one of the first movies I ever watched, and one of the best :P Don't know what kids these days are watching if they haven't got the likes of what we had back in the day? For Home Ec we're doing a lion king themed costume so it will inspire us :) :L


4) Hmm.. I must make some sort of conscious effort to do a bit of my Geography / Irish / Science / French projects before it's too late. There's so much to do! On top of daily or weekly assignments we have these projects to do and then all the things to do after school. TY is not as easy as I thought it would be... but it is even better than I though it would be! :)


5)  Another minicompany workshop yolk next Wednesday. We need to have some actual work done and be able to show it in case O asks us anything! :S I'll also have to try and figure out how to get from the workshop to a hockey match to help coaching with the 2nd years, first match of the year. GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! 


I probably have a lot more things to do over the next week, but this is just about all I can think of now..

No comments:

Post a Comment