Friday, October 7

One more week! :D


Fm104, one of the top radio stations in Dublin, who I will be working with very soon! xD, will be hosting a gig in aid of the ISPCC (Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children). There will be some brill acts there like Olly Murs, Royseven, The Original Rudeboys and Aslan!! :o Mostly I'm looking forward to seeing BRESSIE!! <3 He used to play in the band The Blizzards but has chosen to go solo for now.


These are a couple of his songs, Can't Stay Young (Forever) and Good Intentions. :D




And here's The Original Rudeboys, who I have just recently come across and can't seem to get them out of my head! :)


Can't Wait!! xD

1 comment:

  1. CAN'T. WAIT.!!!!! :)
    Listening to Bressie as I write this!!!
    <3 x Ahhhhhhhhh it's tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete