Wednesday, March 21

On the Brain

I've always been interested in Psychology so I decided since I have so much time in TY I would get more acquainted with the subject. I enrolled myself into evening lecture classes in Trinity College Dublin and I got the bus into town every week to attend. I started in October and the classes went on until Christmas and then again right up until last night. I learnt lots of different things such as how your brain works, how babies learn to talk, criminology, how psychotherapy works, how stress occurs and all about different mental illnesses and behavioural symptoms. It was all very interesting and I'm really glad I did :) At first it was a bit awkward being the only person under the age of 25, I still stood out even though there was about a hundred other people in the hall. I'm still interested in psychology now but I've just been shown that there is so many different aspects and specialities that you can focus on and it would be hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment